by Felicity Goodyear-Smith
From Crime to Care – The history of abortion in Aotearoa New Zealand – 2023
Murder that wasn’t – the case of George Gwaze – 2015
First Do No Harm: the Sexual Abuse Industry – 1993
AKMAN M, WASS V, GOODYEAR-SMITH F (editors). How to do Primary Care Educational Research. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK. 2021.
GOODYEAR-SMITH F, MASH B (editors). How to do Primary Care Research. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK.330 pp, 2018.
GOODYEAR-SMITH F, MASH B (editors). International Perspectives on Primary Care Research. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK. 222 pp, 2016.
GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Mandatory reporting of child maltreatment.
In Shaken Baby Syndrome – Investigating the Abusive Head Trauma Controversy. Edited by Keith Findley, Cyrille Rossant, Kana Sasakura, Leila Schneps, Waney Squier, Knut Wester. Cambridge University Press. 2022.
GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 2. Who makes false allegations and why? The nature, motives and mental health status of those who wrongly allege sexual assault.
In Current Practice in Forensic Medicine, Volume 3. Edited by John Gall and Jason Payne-James. Wiley, UK, 2022
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F, AKMAN M, WASS V. Chapter 1. Introduction. In How to do Primary Care Educational Research. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK. 1-4, 2021.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 18. Use of Delphi technique in educational research In How to do Primary Care Educational Research. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK, 105-108. 2021.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 34. Conclusive remarks. In How to do Primary Care Educational Research. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK, 205-206. 2021.
- VAN WEEL C, GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 2 International Comparisons of Primary Health Care Policy: experiences and methodology. In Primary care around the world: recommendations for international policy & development. Edited by Chris van Weel & Amanda Howe, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Oxford, UK, 5-8. 2019.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F, MASH B. Chapter 1. What makes research primary care research?. In How to do Primary Care. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK, 3-6. 2019.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F, WALLIS K. Chapter 27. How to write and how to publish. In How to do Primary Care. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, London, UK, 257-266. 2019.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 4. Can the healthcare system be mended? In The big questions: What is New Zealand’s future? Penguin Books, 87-104. 2019.
GOODYEAR-SMITH FA. Chapter 8. Understanding Why and How False Allegations of Abuse Occur: an Overview.
In Wrongful allegations of sexual and child abuse. Edited by Ros Burnett. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 99-117. 2016.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 19. Paul Little and colleagues on the importance of research in family medicine. In Family Medicine – Classic Papers. Edited by Michael Kidd, Iona Health & Amanda Howe, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Oxford, UK, 434 pp. 2016
- GOODYEAR-SMITH FA. Chapter 80. The growth of the guideline – provision of evidence-based care with unintended consequences. In World Book of Family Medicine – European Edition. Edited by Carl Steylaerts & Mehmet Ungan. Stichting WONCA Europe, Turkey. 245-247, 2015.
- QIDWAI W, ALMUSALLAM S, CAYLEY W, GOODYEAR-SMITH F, GUSSO G, INEMV, KHOJA T, LEE M, POCOCK L. Chapter 5: Creating a supportive environment for optimal family practice. In The contribution of family medicine to improving health systems: a guidebook from the World Organization of Family Doctors and the World Health Organization. 2nd edition. Edited by Michael Kidd. WHO and WONCA. ISBN: 9781846195549. 155-196, 2013.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F, PETOUSIS-HARRIS H. Killer Vaccines. In The Martians have landed! A History of Media-driven Panics. Edited by Robert E. Bartholomew and Benjamin Radford, MacFarland & Company Ltd, London.197-211, 2011.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F Chapter 7 Safety issues of genetically modified foods. In Annual Reviews in Food and Nutrition Toxicity, Volume 3. Edited by Victor R Preedy & Ronald Watson, London, Taylor and Francis Books: 197-220, 2005
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 91 Risks and Benefits of Genetically Modified Foods: An Overview. In VIII. Culture collections, legal aspects and biosafety, Handbook of Fungal Biotechnology, 2nd ed. Edited by Dilip K. Arora; Associate Editors, Paul D. Bridge and Deepak Bhatnagar, New York, Marcel Dekker Inc: 539-548, 2004.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F, POTTER J. Felicity and John. In A woman’s work? Talking about role reversal in New Zealand families. W J Jones, Editor. 95-105, 2003.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH F. Chapter 5 Our different roles: A different perspective. In: McKenzie L, Thomas G, editors. Doing our best: New Zealand mothers speak from the heart. Auckland, Exisle Publishing Ltd; p176-17, 2003.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH FA Carrots or sticks in Inclusion or Exclusion: Family Strategy and Policy, edited by S Birks, Centre for Public Policy Evaluation Issues Paper No. 9, Chapter 3, 28-36, 2000.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH FA A Critique of Psychological Thinking, in Analytical Skills for Social Issues: Reason or Delusion, edited by S Birks, Centre for Public Policy Evaluation Issues Paper No.8, Chapter 4, 35-56. 2000
- GOODYEAR-SMITH FA ‘Fathers – Myths and realities about child maltreatment’, in Perspectives on Fathering, edited by S Birks & P Callister, Centre For Public Policy Evaluation Issues Paper Series No.4, Chapter 9, 93-109. 1999.
- GOODYEAR-SMITH FA Parents and other relatives accused of sexual abuse on the basis of recovered memories: a New Zealand survey. In NATO ASI Series, Recollections of trauma: scientific research and clinical practice. Edited by J Don Read & D Stephen Lindsay, Plenum Press, New York, 573. 1997. doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-2672-5